Information and Consent
The Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) ensure the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data. and their free movement.
Personal data is any information, regardless of the medium, relating to an identifiable natural person. Thus, the protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
The data present in the database are only the data provided by the users at the time of their registration.
At no time will we request information regarding philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin, as well as data relating to sex life or genetic data.
We will not, under any circumstances:
1. Give the data to other persons or entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
2. Transferring data outside the European Economic Area without the prior consent of the data subject.
Purposes of processing Personal Data
Personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
1. Execution and management of the purchase and sale contract;
2. Order processing;
3. Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
4. Processing requests for information;
5. Complaint processing;
6. Statistical analysis activities, including: verifying, maintaining and/or developing statistical systems and analysis
7. Direct marketing communications, if you consent;
8. Fraud prevention and combat;
9. Requesting comments on products or services;
10. Management of events, competitions and campaigns;
11. Conducting satisfaction surveys.
We guarantee the confidentiality of all data provided. Notwithstanding the collection and processing of data in a safe way, which prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most current systems for this purpose, we inform you that the collection in an open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, and may risk them being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The user will only have to fill in the data considered mandatory to access the service for which the data were requested. Failure to fill in other data did not jeopardize the good service and quality of the service provided.
If you do not agree with the above conditions, we will not be able to provide any product and/or service through our online platform.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on the site, or if you leave comments, you can request an export of the file of your personal data saved by us.
You can also request that the data be erased. The data that we will remove concerns information that is no longer needed, if your data has been used unlawfully, or in the case that personal data was provided when you were a child. This will not apply to data that we are obliged to keep for reasons administrative, legal or security purposes.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When users make a comment on our website, we save the data that appears in the comment form, as well as the user's IP address. The browser will use variables to help detect possible spam.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Website users can download and extract location data from website images.
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser (browser), retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies serve to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used
– Permanent cookies – are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies – are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies – Allow you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies – They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality cookies – They store user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
– Third-party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
– Advertising cookies – They direct advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and, in addition, they limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure advertising effectiveness and website organization success.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, website navigation.
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and the data attached to it will be kept for at least one year. This will allow your comments to be approved immediately, otherwise they would be withheld until verified.
In case of user registration, if applicable, we will also store the personal information provided in the profile. Users can view, edit or delete personal information at any time (only the username “username” cannot be changed). Administrators will even be able to view and edit the information.